Spiriva - Is there anywhere to donate unused Handihalers that I have accumulated?

Anonymous 28 Feb 2011

Hi there irishrover no you cant donate these handihalers because they are used & classed therefor unhealthy, I know this after being in Hospital casualty due to cronic asthma,I had to use spiriva , I asked what happens to the used holders & the nurse said they get thrown out due to health issues I can understand that because if someones used old toothbrush was offered to you to use in Hospital would you USE IT ? my guess is no !! therefore there is your answer ! have a good day hope this answer helps you ! take care Candypq

Irishrover 28 Feb 2011

Sorry, I meant unused. I don't change each time and thus have accumulated over the years 10 to 15 still in packages.

Anonymous 1 Mar 2011

Hi there that is OK we all make errors in letters ! me included, I cant think myself what you can do with them have you asked your chemist if they can suggest a solution ? good luck to you hope you find a solution, take care Candypq.

USAF_wfe 4 May 2012

If you still have the extra diskus PLEASE contact me. I'm doing medical ministry June 2012 & our group NEED these... got meds donated but don't have a way to use. Thank you!!!
USAF_wfe