I had spiriva capsule 18mcg lying with other medications and inadvertinally took it orally too.?

Anonymous 31 Dec 2012

Hello Joni Vilhauer. I recommend you contact poison contol. Be safe, best wishes and health, pledge

Anonymous 31 Dec 2012

I agree with my friend Pledge, but it'sbeen 12 hours since you took both. Are you having any side efects? If not, & feel ok still, I would contact your doctor as soon as the office opens... Mary
Good morning to you Pledge. Hope you have a wonderful day... Mary

Anonymous 31 Dec 2012

Thank you Mary. You have a wonderfull day/evening and the very best of wishes for yourself and your loved ones in the oncoming new year.

kaismama 31 Dec 2012

I know on the box it warns you not to do that. Please be more careful in the future. I do hope you've checked in with someone on it. It is meant only for inhalation because that's the only way it works on your lungs. It doesn't say that it will harm you to swallow it, just won't help your lungs.