I have been with my fiance for 8 months now. Neither of us have an std and I have noticed every time he ejaculates inside of me it burns and brings me to tears causing me to have to stop having sex with him. I went to the hospital and they looked at me like I was stupid and brought it on rudely Saying it wasn't a thing to be allergic to semen. So if it really isn't a thing then what could it be? It feels like a fire inside of my vagina seconds after he comes inside me. And it isn't a UTI I have had that before I know what it feels like and I got tested. What could I do to fix it?