Please : specific and detailed informations concerning anemia caused by Trelstar?

Anonymous

Hi Emclovis,
Are you a pharmacy student?

Did anybody with prostate cancer after several years of surgery had any bad experience using gel ?

I was told by my doctor that any little or dormant remains of cancer in any part of the body, particularly prostate cancer could be activated or ...

Trelstar LA - what will happen after I get off of the trelstar?. I have had external beam as well as

... 2 4 month shots of lupron, will my cancer come back, we I be "normal again"

PSA is debatable for confirming Prostate Cancer.Then what are the symptoms?

based on which doctor advised for biopsy? Is it growth of Prostate,Urometry results when treatment with drugs is prescribed to start with? If your ...

My urologist wants to do a prostiva before he sends me to a oncologist for prostate cancer?

... treatment. is this really necessary to reduce risk of urination problems caused by cancer treatment?

I think I have prostate cancer and I'm only 16?

i have trouble urinating and sometimes have short sharp pains in my rectum, I think I might have prostate cancer