Hi everyone agaim, I have one more question about my current pain situation... where I moved (a very rural area) there is'nt a PM doctor my choices are an orthapedic surgeon or family practice type doctors. I do not want another spinal fusion I just want my pain issues taken care of and perhaps physical therapy. Thanks Again -K