Skip to Content

What specialist for some one with chronic diahrea?

Responses (2)

Anonymous 21 Mar 2013


That would be a Gastroenterologist.

Take care,


angel1662 21 Mar 2013

Hello gkaz39,
You would see a GI/gastroanterologist for this... good luck... free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions