My son takes intuniv in morning and clonidine at night to help him sleep is it safe?

Delila 3 Oct 2012

If you mean is it safe to take these medications together, they hold a moderate interaction risk, i have added a link here explaining the potential risk. Maybe you should contact your son's doctor to discuss this if you are concerned?
https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=704-0,1219-13992

Anonymous 3 Oct 2012

Good morning Delila, check your inbox... Mary

deann0615 4 Oct 2012

My son takes metadate n the morning & clonidine at night to hep him sleep also I have not seen any side effects but if ur concerned talk with his dr. How is the intuniv working for ur son? I always wondered about switching my son but I don't know much about it. He seems to do good at school on it but by the time he gets home it seems like he is hyper again which makes doing homework hard. Any thoughts?