... thinking he should be taking everyday at certain times
Some general considerations for when and how to take Focalin include the following:
1. The medication comes in tablet form. It should be taken by mouth twice a day, with at least four hours between doses.
2. You can take Focalin with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
3. For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Focalin will not work if you stop taking it.
However, for more details do contact the doc/pharmacist who prescribed the med.
Wish your son the best!
- Focalin Information for Consumers
- Focalin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Focalin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 2 Sep 2012 • 1 answer
Can Focalin XR cause heavy nose bleeds in teens? My son is 16 and he's been on focalin XR for almost
Posted 14 Mar 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 30 Dec 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 4 May 2015 • 2 answers
My son is 5 and tried Focalin, but make him very weepy and upset. so now we are trying the Daytrana?
Posted 29 Oct 2015 • 0 answers