Skip to Content

My son has a show pig that was castrated, what medicine would I need to give him for swelling?

Responses (1)

Marvell 20 Jun 2014

It's probably best to discuss with the Vet who did the procedure. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions