Skip to Content

If someone have a sore in they head thats puseing up into bumps what can they use?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 15 Apr 2013

You should see your doctor. Any lump on your head exuding pus should be looked at by a doctor because of its closeness to the brain. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions