Can some1 tell I'm taking juice plus shakes and meal in evening with xcenical 3times is that okay?

Marvell 4 Oct 2013

When you take Xenical, part of the the fat in your diet is not absorbed and therefore you can have runny stools, etc. The fat intake part is decreased. However, to ensure you do have weight loss it is also important to minimize sugar/carbohydrate content. I don't know what sugar content the juice and shakes have... if the amounts are reasonable then yes, it's fine to take the juice and shakes with Xenical. If the sugar content is excessive then it defeats the purpose of taking Xenical, as on the other hand you are not reducing the sugar content.

Fahmida 4 Oct 2013

The shakes I'm having has 44.5 g of carbohydrates of which sugar is 40g what should I do take xcenical or not

Marvell 4 Oct 2013

If you want to lose weight then yes, definitely take Xenical.

Fahmida 4 Oct 2013

Should I have the shakes and take xcenical? Will I lose weight? Please can you advice feel so confused in what to do

Fahmida 4 Oct 2013

What did you do to lose weight whilst taking xcenical