How is Soma on the stomach?, I have a pulled back muscle and just about everything bothers my belly?

balbanese 22 Sep 2012

Same affect as Tylenol or similar substances. Was it prescribed for this? I only ask as it was just reclassified as it was found to have noting to do with muscle relaxing, and even less so for a pulled muscle, which often corrects itself with non-drug applications. anyway, hope this helps some.

Stresseddaughter 22 Sep 2012

What exactly was Soma reclassified to?
Sd

vyypershunny 22 Sep 2012

No it was not prescribed my brother got it awhile ago for the same thing and said it may help but after this im thinking it may not, thank you very much.

Anonymous 22 Sep 2012

I agree with balbanese.

Just so if you decide to take it, less serious side effects include:

Nausea, vomiting, hiccups, upset stomach.

Take care,

maso.-

balbanese 22 Sep 2012

Soma, a well-known brand name of the drug carisoprodol, is prescribed by doctors in the U.S. as a muscle relaxant. However, it does have the potential to cause addiction. Soma is now a Schedule III or Schedule IV controlled substance in about twenty states, and the DEA may soon make it a Schedule IV drug in all states.