My WBC, RBC, and Platelets are still very low, not improving.
The recommended dosage regimen is:
* 600mg IV weekly x 4 weeks, followed by
* 900mg IV for the fifth dose 1 week later, followed by
* 900mg IV every two weeks thereafter.
It is administered by intravenous infusion over 35 minutes. Patients are followed and monitored for response with LDH (measure of intravascular hemolysis), hemoglobin level (transfusion requirement), infection monitoring, and thromboembolism incidence.
How long have you been taking Sollris?
- Soliris Information for Consumers
- Soliris Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Soliris (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 6 Dec 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Sep 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 26 Mar 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Aug 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 1 Jul 2015 • 2 answers