The doctor only forwarded me to another doctor and told me that cancer cells are involved. Can someone please help me understand the following text. It would be of great help to me. Am i going to die?? I barely have enough money for bills. 10 minutes of a doctors time is half a months rent. Please someone help me.

Technique: Multiple thin section enhanced helical images were obtained from the sternal notch through the nasopharynx. 75ml of isovue 300 was administered.

Findings: There is a partially necrotic heterogeneously enhancing right submandibular space mass, posterior and seperate from the submandibular gland and anterior medial to the right sternocleidomastoid muscle measuring 2.4 x 1.9 x 2.7cm. There is a medial displacement of the carotid space with mild flattening of the subjacent internal jugular vein. There is a mild reticulation of surrounding fat. Findings most consistent with a lymph node. Histologic evaluation is recommended. A few subcentimeter surrounding lymph nodes are identified within the right internal jugular chain.

There is no nasopharyngeal mass or adenoidal hypertrophy. There is no palatine tonsil or lingual tonsil hypertrophy. There is no oropharyngeal mass. There is retropharyngeal course of the right carotid bifurcation and proximal right internal carotid artery. The epiglottis is not thickened. There is no laryngeal mass or evidence of vocal cord paresis. The parotid glands are intact. There is a small heterogenous appearance of the thyroid gland(THIS SENTENCE TROUBLES ME HELP PLZ). There are a few scattered subcentimeter paratracheal lymph nodes. Supraclavicular regions appear intact.

Impression: Partially necrotic right submandibular space mass, most likely representing an enlarged lymph node. No aerodigestive tract mass identified.