Small white round Lilly J64 what is it?

Delila 23 Jan 2013

Hi, i'm guessing this is a tablet you want identifying? I typed the details in to the 'pill identifier' on this site but didn't come up with very good results, are 'Lilly J64' the imprints on the tablet?

Bubba26 23 Jan 2013

Yes it is it's Lilly then right under the Lilly is the J64.

Delila 23 Jan 2013

OK, the closest i could find with the description you gave me but with the imprint 'Lilly J54'. It is a drug called Diethylstilbestrol. Check out the link and see if it looks the same?
https://www.drugs.com/imprints/lilly-j54-1740.html

Bubba26 23 Jan 2013

It does look just like that but J64 on it my eyes are good im sure thats what is on it there was a nother person asking about the same number on a lilly pill going to contact them i beleave thank u for your help.

Delila 23 Jan 2013

Good idea. Yeah, when i enter 'J64' no results are found?

Bubba26 23 Jan 2013

Thank you for your help and I'm sure there old to they where with some Percocets made by lilly and they didnt make them after 1997 so old ha ha thanks.