Skip to Content

I have a small growth on the fold of my vagina. What over the counter medicine would you recommend?

Responses (1)

kaismama 7 Sep 2013

Absolutely none, a growth anywhere has to be checked by a doctor. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions