Skip to Content

Small enlargement in prostate gland. slight pain sometimes in right testicle?

Responses (1)

kaismama 29 May 2014

It would be a good thing for you to see your dr. Sometimes men can get an inflammation in the prostate that can be treated. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions