I'm on my 4th day of desvenlafaxine (Pristiq) 50 mg by morning, changed from sertraline (5 years). Also I take mirtazapine 30mg (at night) and clonazepam, all it for treating anxiety and depression disorder (GAD, social anxiety, etc). I'm worry because my anxiety under desvenlafaxine has destabilized a little, I have some symptoms of agitation, tachycardia, internal nervousness and heart rate of 85-90 bpm in resting but only at certain times of day (afternoon, today), similar to if I had taken ginseng that gives me similar symptoms, but without being subjected to any stressor. Also today i had an light episode of insomnia at night.

I read testimonies of exacerbation of anxiety under desvenlafaxine as well venlafaxine (effexor). You know if these symptoms tend over time to improve or perhaps this medication is not for me? Perhaps by norepinephrine mechanism...

Thanks you