I have been on 225mg of Effexor XR for almost 2 yrs, Welbutrin SR 150mg for almost a year and now I'm on Nortriptyline as well (for only 5 days now). I've been exhausted for the last few months. I can hardly get out of bed in the mornings and I have absolutely no energy all day. As soon as I get off work I just want to go lay in bed. I've spent many a weekend sleeping and/or laying in bed most of the day because I'm just so tired. I want to get up and excersize and clean house, but I just can't find the energy. This isn't like me. Usually I clean up the house every evening and keep everything perfect. I did suffer a bleeding ulcer in Nov that put me in the hospital for 4 days and caused me to have a transfusion of 3 units of blood. The last blood test I had said my blood count was back to where it should be though.

Has/does anyone have this issue? What do I need to do to get my energy back?