Sleep Disorders - I take seriqual 200mg it use to work but it dont anymore, any answers for me?

jadaviolet 5 Mar 2010

ive been on seroquel xr for 8 yrs, starting at 100mg, and i am currently up to 700mg. for me, my body has seemed to built an immunity to it and unfortuneatly it continues to be increased on average 100 per year. i have heard some drugs change in your body chemistry. i wish you luck!

desera45 10 Mar 2010

So why continue to take it if increasing it is not doing you ant good isnt there something else you can do to have it changed.

jezrobert 8 Oct 2011

hi. i was on efexor for six years and it helped me a great deal but like you i increased my dose but found i was getting more side effects so i went down to 75mg then when it still didnt wok i stopped taking them for 5mths, only to find that i suddenly got withdrawl like symptoms so now i have just started a new antidepresant i am a lot better on the new one but not 100% the doctor said that i had experianced a relapse. maybe you need to change your medication. best of wishes
theresa