Hey! A little background: I'm a 23 yr old girl, 5'1 and 110 pounds. I sleep 7 hrs a night and exercise 5 times a week. I eat as healthy as I can.

I'm concerned because for the past five days I've been feeling very sleepy in the middle of the day, I can't keep my eyes open and I start nodding off, but I don't realize I'm doing it.

For example, I was having lunch and I remember feeling drowsy and next thing I know my head is on the plate. Same thing happens when I sit to watch TV. Two days ago I was at home working on my desk and I literally fell off the chair because I fell asleep. Yesterday I sat to watch TV and left a camera recording to kind of see what was going on. I remember the first scenes of a movie and then feeling sleepy and then waking up with my head tilted way back and my mouth wide open (lol). When I watched the video it turns out I did the head bob thing for 45 MINUTES and I don't remember any of that!!!

I haven't been outside because I'm scared this will happen to me in public. And leave aside the embarrassment. I'm so scared to drive!!! What is wrong with me???