Skip to Content

Skin Infection - I have exema in my scalp and need some relief from the itching?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 8 Sep 2009

you can try an antihistamine, or if it is severe, call your doctor for is a tranquilizer used for it's anti itching properties. don't drink on it or take any other hypnotics/sedatives. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions