Can I take beta blocker for my class presentation?

masso 4 Jun 2017

Absolutely not.-

masso 4 Jun 2017

Beta blocker, also written β-blocker, is a class of medications that are particularly used to manage cardiac arrhythmias, and to protect the heart from a second heart attack (myocardial infarction) after a first heart attack (secondary prevention). They are also widely used to treat hypertension, although they are no longer the first choice for initial treatment of most patients.

Do you have any of the above mentioned conditions, was this prescribed to you by a Dr.?

Darjaved11 4 Jun 2017

Sir i only hesitate on my presentation
What kind of medicine may o take

masso 4 Jun 2017

What illness/condition do you have?
Have you seen a DR.?

Darjaved11 4 Jun 2017

Sir i want to say that i hesitate while my class presentation ,is there any medicine for this

masso 4 Jun 2017

You do not need to take anything, you must have the courage and strength to overcome your fear, and not let your fears control you, you do not need any medication for this ..just be strong and confident.

Chyk41 4 Jun 2017

No, they are not play toys and can cause permit irreversible damage to your heart and blood vessels. The other thing is that it is prescribed medication and there has to be a medical necessity for beta blockers.