I found a similar question about this, but wanted clarification for my specific situation.

My dog has a prescription for Clavamox for a bladder infection. I just accidentally took a single dose meant for her. (I was getting ready to give it to her, got distracted, and swallowed it myself instead.)

I see that Clavamox is a formulation sometimes used for humans as well, so I just wanted to make sure that I don't need to worry about any adverse affects. (I have taken amoxicillin as directed by a doctor in the past, so I know at least I'm not allergic to it.)

Thanks.