One side of white round pill is indon other side is spasmindon?

kaismama 1 Oct 2014

There is no way to tell you. All medications in the united states has to have an id marking on it. The only exception is nutritional supplements.

Stephen Treloar 2 Oct 2014

I'm not really sure what you are are asking. There seems to be a variety of medications using the Spasmindon name; here are a few (there are more): https://www.drugs.com/international/spasmindon.html

Manufactured in India, it, usually, contains primarily Dicyclomine or derivatives or alternatively a mixture of quite different medications/chemicals. The primary site of action seems to be the gastro-intestinal tract but given the major differences in ingredients between brands you would need to know which manufacturer made them as the name itself seems to be generic.

"Indon" seems to mean nothing except as a Malay insult name for Indonesians so that part has me lost.

My advice is to take them to a pharmacy for safe and proper disposal