Do the side effects of Vraylar go away with time? Best to take am or pm?

Newyorkgal35 30 Sep 2016

My only side effect is tremors/shaking which haven't gone away after 6 months. I take it in the morning.

Newyorkgal35 30 Sep 2016

My Dr. said for most people that it has few side effects. I unfortunately have an extremely high level of anxiety even taking Valium. My shakes continue. It did on Invega as well and on Depakote.

WildcatVet 30 Sep 2016

Hi, ReillyGirl! I take mine at bedtime for no particular reason other than that is when I take all my meds and I had NO side effects except for some slight queasiness the morning after my very first dose. It's a great drug and it's helped me tremendously with my rapid cycling symptoms.
Best wishes! Wildcat.

WildcatVet 30 Sep 2016

PS, for most people any potential side effects resolve within a few days to a couple of weeks.

pete amora 4 Oct 2016

I got really agitated and shaky from just 3 mgs for about 10 days and I had to stop it which is weird because Dexedrine and Wellbutrin both act on dopamine have a sort of calming feeling to me.