i would like to know the side effects of arcoxia tablets?
Side Effects of Arcoxia
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking Arcoxia.
Arcoxia helps most people with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, menstrual pain, gout or other types of pain, but it may have unwanted adverse effects in a few people. All medicines can have adverse effects. Sometimes they are serious, most of the time they are not. You may need medical treatment if you get some of the adverse effects.
Tell your doctor if you notice or have any of the following and they worry you:
* feeling sick (nausea), vomiting
* heartburn, indigestion, uncomfortable feeling or pain in the stomach
* swelling of the legs, ankles or feet
* high blood pressure
Additionally, the following have been reported:
* allergic reactions including rash, itching and hives
* severe skin reactions, which may occur without warning
* taste alteration
* mouth ulcers
* severe increase in blood pressure
* platelets decreased
If any of the following happen, stop taking Arcoxia and tell your doctor immediately or go to Accident and Emergency at your nearest hospital:
* swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing (hypersensitivity reactions, anaphylactic/anaphylactoid reactions including shock)
* abnormal rhythm of the heart (atrial fibrillation)
* heart failure
* serious kidney problems
* serious liver problems
* stomach pain
* stomach ulcers that may become serious and may bleed, and may occur at any time during use and without warning
Other adverse effects not listed above may also occur in some patients. Tell your doctor if you notice any other effects.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 29 Oct 2011 • 4 answers
Posted 12 Jan 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 17 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Aug 2015 • 0 answers
Posted 23 Feb 2016 • 0 answers