I'm worried and if I should stop Lyrica after reading these horror stories? I suffer from really bad chronic pain, severe depression & insomnia (REM Phenomenon) . I'm on fentanyl & oxycodone for the pain and Wellbutrin for the depression. It helps pretty good for the pain but not completely & the Wellbutrin so so for depression.

So here's the deal. I've only been on it for 4 days @ 50mg a day. I've read all of the horrible side effects including weight gain.
I took the first dose this past Thursday & slept the whole night through & woke up completely refreshed. A first time for both in over 10 years.
The next day was the best day of my life in over 20 years. I felt as if I had been reborn or that someone was gonna tap me in the shoulder & say sorry we gave this happy, rested & pain free body to the wrong person. That's right pain free. I haven't taken my pain meds in 4 days. I was so happy the next day I was crying. I still feel great as I feel purpose & desire & really want to live for the first time in years.
So I know this is long and I apologize. My question is this;
Has anyone else had this experience? Is this fairytale gonna end? Do the side effects outweigh the bennefits?