What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

https://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - What are the side affects of long term use of asacol supps?

I mean besides the ususal side effects,specially on the ulcers, and is this drug a steroid?

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Have been taking 750 mg of balsalazide for over 7 years, have lost my appetite and about 15 pounds.?

... Is this normal? Diagnosed with colitis (not ulcerative). What other medication can I take that will not have these side effects?

How long does Humira take to work for those with Ulcerative Colitis?

I've been dealing with moderate left sided UC for the past year and a half. I just began Humira and I have noticed no side effects or any change ...

Prednisone - ive been put on Prednisolone tablets, 25mgs at one n a half tabs a day for 7 days to?

... treat ulcerative colitis. can someone please tell me what kind of side effects im likely to experience as this is all pretty new and pretty scary ...