What is the side effect of prolong taking of ketorolac ???

Marvell 17 Jun 2012

The link below states the known side effects of ketorolac. Out of these it is difficult to say exactly which effects will be due to prolonged use.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/ketorolac-side-effects.html

Anonymous 17 Jun 2012

I was on this drug, Toradol for quite some time back in the ninties, & I was called in by my rheumatologist to have a blood test to chek out if I was having liver problems from taking it so long. Apparetnly there was a warning back then about taking this drug over a period of time. It is a great medicine for some things, but it is my understanding that it shouldn't be used long term. My doctor refused to treat me any longer with this drug. You did not list why you are on it or for how long so it is hard to give you a direct answer. Marvell gave you the link to read about this drug. Without further info from you & your experience with it, makes it very hard to answer your question... Mary