What is this pill - m on one side A33 on back oval shape white?

masso 10 Dec 2016

Pill imprint M A33 has been identified as Armodafinil 250 mg.

Armodafinil is used in the treatment of shift work sleep disorder; narcolepsy; obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome; chronic fatigue syndrome; adhd (and more), and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Armodafinil 250 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).

Pill image: https://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-a33-24859.html

Regards...

janovathompsonreid 14 Dec 2016

Thank you for your reply , my daughter has a sleep disorder and has fallen asleep at the wheel for unknown causes .so far two different days at sleep clinic and one said see a neurologist . I believe it's stress induced but this pill must have been hers . I appreciate it because I wasn't goi g to throw away me. Someone needed nor will I ever have an unknown anything in my car and not investigate .I've been charged for a stomach pill that was my sweet daddies and it cost me 800.00 because I got pulled over and they ask to search and of course I said yes and they found it called to see if I had a scrip. For Reglan.I find a pill and I'm getting to the bottom of of it .thanks for your help guys. Merry Christmas.

janovathompsonreid 14 Dec 2016