Skip to Content

I have shoulder pain what pills can my dr.give me for this to help my pain?

Responses (1)

tdogg 11 Aug 2013

It would really depend on the cause of your shoulder pain. Sometimes pills are not the answer. You may first try a heating pad. Or cold therapy. Try using a bag of frozen peas. The bag will conform to the shoulder better than ice cubes. Dr.s tend to try to advise something as an alternative to pills. If you feel you have inflamation in the shoulder Ibuprofin works well. Take only as directed. I am not a Doctor I am simply someone who lives in agony and attempting to share somethings that have worked for me in the past. You continue to have pain you really should seek medical attention that it may be something more serious than just an annoying pain.

Good Luck
Terry free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions