Should you take oxycodone 20 mg with food if you have never taken these pills?

IhearttheOcean 11 Jul 2010

Yes. Id recommend it if u can. Oxycodone will make your stomach sick sometimes so eating should help

Anonymous 11 Jul 2010

Yes pharmacist always always recommends having something in your stomach before taking this medication. It helps to keep the med down cause pain pills can cause nausea in some people especially if you have taken to much of it.

misled 11 Jul 2010

I would try something else if at all possible,I took this medicene for 14 yrs +I would rather go through the pain God gave me than the pain I gave myself with the medicene I ended up experierencing so much futher pain in other areas as well as the first one.This medicene ,I promise you the effect of a 5 mg vicodin will do as much as 20mg of oxycodone as far as pain goes but it will also do as much damage as far as addiction goes I found once I got away from the opiates a mere inflamaratorie med does a wonderful job".