Skip to Content

Should terozosin be taken if I have edema in my legs?

Responses (1)

Marvell 9 Nov 2009

You probably can but may have to have something else to get rid of the edema. Terazosin can cause swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet.

So your doctor is the best person to decide whether you can be on it. Other things will need to considered with it, such as your renal function, etc. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions