I've been reading and hearing--from other women--that my gyn should be doing saliva testing to measure horomone levels while I am using vagifem and estrogel to make sure I'm getting the needed amounts. When I asked him about testing he said that he wasn't my "primary provider" and he didn't need tests to give me what I needed. Should I ask my "primary" or just relax and not worry?