I have been with my boyfriend for over five years, I was aware about a year into the relationship that my boyfriend may have a coke problem, but I watched him closely after that and only would rarely find something that pointed to him doing any hard drugs..I never felt like it was enough to go on. Recently (within the last month) I found out through one of his close friends that he is still doing/ or doing cocaine again. And last night he disappeared and after trying to track him down via phone he accidentally admitted that he was high on LSD. He also currently has/or had until recently Mushrooms and regularly smokes pot.

He also has a drinking problem, he drinks to the point of verbal abuse, belligerence, black outs and his most popular reoccurring disapearances. He will go out and come home at 6... 7..8..9am in the morning. Infact it is currently 9:45am and he still is not home from when he left at 1230pm yesterday.

There is a lot more to it, and when I write it all out like this it is obvious that I should leave him... but I have before and we always end up getting back together because he treats me differently when we aren't together and he wants me back.

My biggest hurdle is that I have NO WHERE to turn. I have no friends or family that will take me in if I leave him. I recently relocated to a different city with him so he could be closer to his old friends and family. To do this I had to quit my job and spent the last 3 months unemployed. As a result I not only have no money, but I am in over-draft. I have recently got a new job that I start this week but it will be a while before I can get back on my feet.

I don't know what to do. I love him and when he is sober he is a great person... but I feel like he is that great person less and less lately and I am really getting sick of hearing his excuse... "Its summer, you have to go out more and have more fun in the summer! If you don't you're wasting it!"

I appreciate it if you acctually made it all of the way through this post. I don't know what to do... I want to help him get help... but we've gone there before and after he made his promises he just changed his mind.

Help me :(