Should I increase my dosage for celexa after taking 10 mg for 2 years?

Anonymous 25 May 2011

Hello janetpeck. You're asking a direct question, If you could give us some more info. For what reason(s) are you on celexa? anxiety, depression, Why do you want to or do you feel the need to increase it? Does your dr. want you to increase it, because its not working as it once was for you. Feel free to post again. I was on celexa so I'm always curious whenever a question comes up, about a medication that I am currently on, or once was. best wishes.

Delila 25 May 2011

Hi, i also came to respond to this as i take celexa and as pledge says, it is interesting to learn more about meds you are taking. Please tell us why you want to increase the med and i hope we can help you

sharipdx 25 Aug 2011

You may want to look up "Celexa Withdrawal" before making your final decision.

Also, today's headline
"Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide): Drug Safety Communication - Abnormal Heart Rhythms Associated With High Doses" here on Drugs.com.

Always try to make informed deciscions about your health.

Good Luck