I have shooting down my left leg caused by a pinched nerve in my back will tramadol help me?

kaismama 13 Dec 2012

With nerve pain, taking something like aleve on a regular basis me help. If not, Then see your doc because he can order things like lyrica or gabapentin for the nerve and something that is a pain med.

Delila 14 Dec 2012

Hi, i used Tramadol for a back injury and it was very helpful when taken regularly. Only warning is possible dependency, just so you know. Ask your doctor or do some research in to the best pain medications for this type of injury

Anonymous 15 Dec 2012

Some people love tramadol, others hate it. Some people can stop cold turkey no problem, others can't. Just goes to prove that everybody is different, so asking that question is like asking if you will like broccoli.