Skip to Content

I got shocked with 240 volts should I go to the hospital even if I feel fine?

Responses (1)

Stephen Treloar 8 Dec 2016

It depends on the entry and exit burns and if you/they can determine that the electricity passed through your chest area. You can't miss the burns as they are full thickness but only look like pin pricks on the surface and acutely painful. (years ago I presented at the hospital complaining about the pain for the burns and they had me wired up within 15 minutes to check my heart). free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions