Shelf life of flagyl?

Anonymous

Hello Kate5800. One year. Any longer and I doubt it will be effective. Regards pledge

Hi Kate,

Call the company on the box they will tell you for sure!

Smileyhappy

About 1-2 years at the max 3 years hope that this helps

Darvocet-N 100 - How long is the shelf life?

My wife had surgery recently and was given a generic brand of Darvocet. Not know the generic brand or it's side effects, she wanted to take some ...

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - What is the shelf life of diphenoxylate/attropine? What will happen if the?

... shelf life is exceeded? I had several doses left from a previous bout with diarreah in 2007 years ago, and just experienced another bout, and had ...

Flagyl IV RTU - What can you take for a head cold and sinus infection with flagyl?

On Flagy 4 days, cold and sinus symptoms started about 5 days ago. Can I take mucinex dm?

Flagyl IV RTU - Why can I not drink alcohol on this?

Would just one alcoholic beverage be okay?

How long does it take for Flagyl to get out of your system after cessation of the drug?

I have severe adverse reactions to 2250mg of Flagyl per day. I haven't had a dose in 22 hours, when can I expect these symptoms to subside?