Located in the SF Bay Area. I am looking for a doctor to help prescribe something for my chronic pain and I am not allowed to take anti inflammatory's, I have several; the muscle on top of your forearm that moves your hand constantly swells and makes my hand numb (muscle relaxers don't work). I also have a huge sciatica problem from a car accident when I was younger. Just looking for some help. If you know anyone please let me know. Thank you