Sexual side effects what can I do? I need the paxil and I need a sexual relationship?

suzanne66 25 Jan 2010

Talk to your doctor. You may be best to try another medication without the sexual side-effects.

chillmike04 1 Feb 2010

maybe after some research you could try something like viagra... look at some dirty movies or buy a hooker... she'll do anything as long as you're willing to fork some out... but most of all, be yourself. =)

rawboots 1 Feb 2010

hello. I would kinda listen to chillmike04. the porn thing is a definate must. the paxil will take that desire away. dont let that slow you down. id say try it first and if your not a porn kinda person then talk to the doc. im currently on bupropion and i feel that its not working so i went to my doc n told her. well aware that im in need of my sexual ability she continued me on the bupropion (which is the only med with the least sexual side effects) and a low dose of the fluoxitne. I can feel the fluoxitine taking the sexual drive away. watching a couple movies never hurt anyone. I myself am in a reltionship which thrives on having the ability to "do it for her". research the wellbutrin (bupropion) and talk to some more people. im a fan of pschmajor and barbles. personal questions are a great way of solo talking. hope i helped a little.