I had sex 15oct.23-29 I got my period,i did a pregnancy test the 30 & it was negative,but Im worry?

kaismama 2 Nov 2013

Am I missing something? You had your period after you had sex, right? So why are you worried you're pregnant? You don't get your period when you're pregnant.

Yes you can get your period an be pregnant its called the show. Take another test an if you are call your psych dr. get off all medicine birth defects major ones cleft lip ect.. good luck

hellospooky 9 Nov 2013

I did a blood test and it came up negative.

kaismama 12 Nov 2013

You're going to argue with me? I don't believe it, you have no idea what the show is. It is the bloody mucous that comes out when you're in labor and its only a small amount. I repeat, you do not bleed during pregnancy, unless of course you're loosing the baby.

HeadStarter 10 Nov 2013

Hi there, hellospooky and welcome to DC. You may have taken the pregnancy test too soon. I have known women who bled but not as heavy as usual. I also have a relative you had what we all call the "miracle" baby because she didn't know she was pregnant. That also meant there was no prenatal care either. Her last photo in a bikini didn't show a baby bump. She did however end up in the E.R. with stabbing pains she described as going from back to front and thought she was going to die. She didn't die but did have a baby weighing 4 lbs., 6 ozs. She said she had bleeding every month and lots of gas, too.

You can always take another test. Be sure to do the test using first urine upon awakening in the morning. You said you took the test on the 30th of October. You can also talk with your gyn about birth control. There are so many options available now. If you are trying to avoid getting pregnant there is certainly a bc method that will be right for you. Your doctor would do a pregnancy test before prescribing bc to you in that case.

Having unprotected sex but hoping for the best is like playing Russian roulette... eventually your number will come up.

Be safe, be well and take good care of YOU because you ARE worth it!!!

Mary