I have severe constipation I take neurontin chantix and ibuprofen 800mg is this the cause?

chuck1957 18 Apr 2016

Crystal; Chantix is well known for this problem most get by with drinking extra water and or a stool softener stop by your pharmacy and talk with your Pharmacist tell them what all your taking and get what he or she recommends I have seen many use the generic Colace known as DSS 100mg for a stool softener and generic senokot known as senna follow the directions on the bottles or just get something at the Pharmacy that the pharmacist recommends. Have a good day. Also, continue to try extra water,and add fiber to your diet such as salads, etc. this is very common. Chuck1957 PS or skip the ones I put and just get the generic senna plus it has stool softener and laxative both together.