I have severe anxiety attacks everyday will tramadol really help with severe anxiety issues?

chuck1957 20 Sep 2016

Pooky1993, Tramadol could help with anxiety attacks but you would get much better relief in my opinion using something else and less addictive problems. If a doctor gave this to me for anxiety I would question this.Just to see what their real game plan is.This would be considered close to a SSRI, but just myself I would not take it for this because of the problems people have coming off of it. unless the doctor is treating you for Pain and anxiety at the same time? Otherwise, I would recheck with the doctor or Pharmacist. that would probably be a good idea is call your Pharmacist and tell them what your doctor is giving it to you for and see what kind of answer you get from him or her. good luck to you Chuck1957