Skip to Content

I got a severe allergic skin reaction to Devil's Claw, what should I take for it?

Responses (1)

kaismama 1 Jan 2014

I have no idea what devil's claw is. But any allergic reaction you take an antihistamine and you can use cortisone cream on your skin if you have a rash. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions