I've been taking Sertraline for 29 days now. I started off taking 25mg then upped it to 50 after 2 weeks. Initially I felt so drowsy I could barely function. Once I felt stable enough to increase the dose, I increased to 50. It's been 4 weeks since I've started and I still don't feel anything. In fact I feel worse because I feel like I'm more anxious. At night I don't sleep well and I wake up super early with nausea. There may have been 1 or 2 days where I actually felt good, but that's it.

I was given Zoloft for more of an underlying anxiety/depression type thing. I feel like it's chronic anxiety but there could be some depression as well as I feel constantly sad.

It was my family doc who gave me the meds. Should I ask to be changed, go up more on my dose or wait it out?

I just want to feel normal again and have my brain work. Havnt felt ok for a long time. :(