Sertraline - Does it make you sleepy?

Anonymous

Hello cturner1985. Yes it does. It is a direct and common side effect. Regards pledge

Does cymbalta make you sleepy? I am normally tired and sleepy any way. will this make it worse?

I started cymbalta 2 1/2 weeks ago. I was hoping it would give me some pep. so far, same as usual.

Sertraline make me worse in school? I have bad anxiety&have a hard time concentrating on schoolwork?

Hello my name is Sarah, My doctor has diagnosed me with depression and anxiety, my doctor prescribed me Sertraline 100 MG, it is my third day today ...

Does Cymbalta make you sleepy? Second, if you have ever taken Lexapro?

1. Does Cymbalta make you sleepy? 2. Does it make you unemotional or apathetic?

Does sertraline make you go to toilet a lot during night?

Trying to find out if other medicines such as Omeprazole, Bendroflume or Amlodipine are the cause of having to go excessively or is it the sertraline.

Sertraline - How long until it works and what's in between?

I've just started taking sertraline as well as alprazoram. Today is the 7th day i'm taking it and i'm supposed to increase from 50mg ...