I am a 21 y/o male, i weight 250 pounds, im 6'2", not in horrible shape. Im on 15 mgs of remeron at night, 10mgs of adderall twice a day, sometimes 3 times, I'm on 50mgs of atenolol twice a day, and amlodipine 2.5mgs once a day, and klonopin 0.5 as needed. Last night, as I was getting ready to go to bed, I noticed I started falling asleep sitting up. I started getting really hot and sweating, and I remember thinking, I should get up and do something about this, something isn't right... but I couldn't. Eventually my wife came in and tried to wake me up because she knew something was wrong, as I was unconscious, sweating really bad, my heart rate was through the roof and I had the same feeling upon waking up as I do when I have really bad panic attacks... my heart was beating SOOOOO hard. It was ridiculous. Then I woke up later that night, and had pooped myself without knowing... I had INTENSE diarrhea all morning. I then remembered and looked up serotonin syndrome... What is your opinion? Am I safe now, or should I still go to the ER? Or should I just avoid taking my remeron anymore, until I go to my primary care physician? I already took my adderall today. I took 15mgs this morning. Doc said it was okay to take a little extra when needed, as I do not take it every day, but I know if I take remeron and adderall, there is a chance for serotonin syndrome.

Side note, I used to be on seroquil, but it caused me to get EXTREMELY hot, and hear voices and bangs in my head as I was falling asleep and all kinds of stuff... it was A LOT like that, but worse, without auditory hallucinations.