... I am wondering if anyone knows about Saphris here?
Seroquel - I don't take this drug but the new drug Saphris and there is no group for it yet so here?
- 13 Mar 2010 by Mirrorpoet
- 14 Mar 2010
- seroquel, post traumatic stress disorder, paranoid disorder, generalized anxiety disorder
Added 14 Mar 2010:
My question was cut off so am going to clarify. I need information from anyone that also takes Saphris. Is it like Seroquel completely or are there differences? thx
all i can say is have you read about it in the ( drugs a to z) it's part of this program it seems to have alot of info i hope this has helped you as it gave me another drug to learn about maybe some others have taken it and will responsed to you real soon have a great day. missy
- Seroquel Information for Consumers
- Seroquel Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Seroquel (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 10 Mar 2011 • 4 answers
Posted 3 Oct 2011 • 11 answers
Posted 2 Feb 2012 • 2 answers
My seroquel is to be decreased & replaced with Saphris, still taking Depakote, anyone else done this
Posted 7 May 2013 • 6 answers
Posted 20 Nov 2013 • 3 answers